Re: parallel Loopers

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:00 PM, Jeff Duke <jeff_d@embarqmail.com> wrote:
> I am thinking about ways to run my DD 20 and my EHX 2880 in parallel or
>be
> able to switch to series quickly while playing. I thought about the aux
>in
> on my 2880 but I wouldn't have the option of series.
> Some type of footswitch? Oh and I would like to do it in stereo. Any
>ideas?
>
> Please no software solutions. I'm sure it would be easy for you guys! lol
>
> Jeff

I looked into that back in 2003 and remember there are actually some
MIDI controlled "rack mixers" on the market (second hand market I'd
guess). Rocktron manufactured one that seemed to be good. You would
have to use a MIDI pedal though to call up your patch routings.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)