parallel Loopers

I am thinking about ways to run my DD 20 and my EHX 2880 in parallel or be able to switch to series quickly while playing. I thought about the aux in on my 2880 but I wouldn't have the option of series.
Some type of footswitch? Oh and I would like to do it in stereo. Any ideas?

Please no software solutions. I'm sure it would be easy for you guys! lol

Jeff

Out here in the Great Beyond, everything is strange.
The sooner you get used to that, the better off you'll be.
Allen Steele
Galaxy Blues