Re: Rhythmic Randomness vs. Melodic Randomness

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:06 AM, Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

> Okay,    I hope that explains better what my initial complaint was about,
>  Per.

Definitely - right on! But hey Rick - you posted a complete lecture on
rhythm! Thanks a lot! (gotta PDF that one and snag it!)  I totally see
what you meant in that first post now - and I agree that most of us
loopists still have lots of unexplored land to expand into that
direction.

>From the first post, I mistakenly thought you maybe were hinting at
the way "work of art" is legally filed regarding copyright. Of course
it's just craps for brains that only the rough notation of the lead
melody is used as the basic reference, but as someone already pointed
out: that's a heritage from old days when music could only be
distributed as scores on paper, besides a sounding live performance.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)