FS: Effects, synths, theremin, Vintage and otherwise

I'm slowing reorganizing and am putting some stuff up forsale. I dont have
pics yet but will shortly so if you are serious and interested I can do
that.

Prices are very fair but if you think I'm off feel free to make a
reasonable offer. Shipping and paypal fees not included but I'll ship
anywhere. These are going to be on local Craigs list until everything is
sold too so if you want something please be prepared to buy it ASAP
otherwise I gots to keep it available.

Any questions, etc are more than welcome. I have references on ebay and
the 'net out the wazoo. Located in Phila pa and willing to meet up if you
want one of the big items.

Line 6 FM-4 $150- Original box, ex condition. the big purple filter
monster. Tres cool but I have a few dozen shaky boxes instead of this
convenience stable one :)

Ibanez UE400 with foot switch. $225. Great shape, everything works, some
buttons double click sometimes. Compressor, Overdrive, Phaser,
Chorus/Flange. Stereo. all analog all from the TS9 series of pedals.
Awesome.

Ibanez UE300 - $160. Compressor, Analog Delay, stereo Chorus/Flange. Good
shape, delay is AD80. amazing sounds. Compressor button is fussy but
works. The delay alone is worth this and this is stereo with an effects
loop too.

Roland EF-303 - $225. Very cool discontinued slider/sequencer based
effects box. also spits out midi from sliders so you can use it as an
analog sequencer. Filled with stuf for DJs too including BPM, RCAs, etc.
Has drum samples and drum mode as well as bit crushing, flange,
distortion, etc etc etc all fully LIVE and tweakable.

Inverse Room Theremin $100. with 8 circuit bent feature buttons. OOP and
very cool.

Also available locally (phila pa). Will ship if you pay all costs
including boxes/packing.

SKB 10 (12?) space rotorack.$100. Excellent + shape. almost brand new
solid top of the line with interior design to reinforce the case. Sold for
$300++

Casio PG380 setup. $1000 FIRM. Top of the line 80s Ibanez MIJ strat with
synth engine built in and midi out. NO Other boxes needed to plug into for
synth or midi!!

This setup took me years to put together and tweak and includes the works:

Fully repaired/redone and tested black MIJ Ibanez Strat PG380. Got a great
condition PG380 and sent it off to have all the caps replaced, the PS and
battery connections rewired more solidly, and the dreaded "A" string dead
spot fully wiped out. Basically brand new inside with all strings tracking
100% now and for years to come. Work alone was $400 over two years.

Also included is great condition Casio VZ8m, RAM cards, and ROM cards.(the
cards are rare as hen's teeth and $$$ on their own).

You won't see another one ever like this that has been redone and has all
the goodies. You might find a cheaper gtr but if it develops the string
issue (and they all do) you are screwed. WILL NOT SEPARATE.

Yamaha CS2x - $250 . Great and very practical little VA with twiddle knobs
for filter, envelope, asignable features etc. Good solid basic sounds as
well (I used it as a hammond B3 clone in a jam band.) Effects, and one of
the coolest sounding distorted drum kits out there. some original knobs
replaced with ones that don't fall off or break. Super light and perfect
for gigs.

More stuff to follow...

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com