Re: Re> OT: new macbook rant

I used a Thinkpad for six years, until the 256m of RAM got unusable, and
have been using another (Lenovo T60) for close to three years. My
current model has been on four tours, a whole lot of other plane and bus
trips, and is used 12-16 hours a day at home, and despite my brutish
handling I've never had a problem except the ink wearing off the
keyboard. I can't recommend these highly enough, if you need a PC laptop
that can take the rough stuff.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com