Re: Buddha box

Well, my idea was to distribute my long-gestating 100-track album in
this way. So I have (or will have...) tha loops! I like the idea of the
Buddha Box since it's a self-contained album, basically. I still like
LP's, so maybe it just seems to me like an equivalent way of giving
distributed music a physical presence.

I did find these - only $10 if you buy them in small quantity...1 Gb..

http://www.davismicro.com/products/product_1416.htm

There's also this guy which has a removable SD card (maybe more
dependable) and will cost even less - http://www.gizmag.com/go/5515/.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com