Re: Ableton Live Lite

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Matt Stevens
<mattstevensguitar@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hello guys
> Need your advice again - I've got Ableton live lite free with a keyboard
>-
> can this be linked up to Behringer foor controller for laptop looping?
> I would really appreciate your help as ever.

At the upper right corner of Live's GUI there is an icon to click on
to put the application into MIDI Learn Mode. When well into that mode
you simply click on a Live graphic controller (fader, button or
whatever) and then kick the pedal that sends an accurate MIDI event
(note or CC... or PC). If in doubt, check the Live manual. Also be
sure your pedal is only sending out one event when you kick a button
for a patch.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen