Re: Loop software with varispeed-thankyou

Per Boysen schrieb:
> Stefan, at first sight I found your message difficult to understand
> because both MIDI PitchBend and all the MIDI CC's split the data range
> into 128 possible values.

Pitchbend has 16384 possible values, though most wheels don't send this
resolution, but they send two bytes of 7-bit values which sums up to
14-bit resolution (pitchbend is a 3-byte Midi message). There is also a
high precision controller definition which in fact uses two controller
numbers by 32 apart, one for LSB the other for MSB. A software would
need to interpret them correctly though, most just listen to the MSB and
ignore the LSB...

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Memorielles----x-------