Re: Acoustic Guitar and vocal FXs software

Thanx Per!
so whats is the current software solution using mobius as a stand alone on
my mac if i wanted my guitar routed through a software "pedalboard" system
and then go into the mobius looper? i am not really concerened with post
looper efx at the moment.
I was checking this guys rig out,lots of fx with less pedals on the floor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEu-IyztvG8

Luis