Re: What's experimental?

Jeff Shirkey schrieb:
>>  I know a blues guy that is "experimenting" with bIII chords. He
>> thinks he's a fucking genius.
>
> I laughed my ass off at this one. I'm not sure if you intended it to be
> funny, but I sure thought it was. Thanks. :)

If you want to know what is NOT experimental, go to MySpace and look for
music labeled experimental. 96.7% is not!!!

Does anybody know how to change the labels on MySpace? I have to erase
that experimental label, its missleading. I haven't found the place
where to change it...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------