Re: upgrading my MacBook

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MacBook

Polycarbonate macbook  - model specifications

Should say how many GB of ram yours can take max.

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 12:20 PM, doc rossi <docittern@gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.smalldog.com/product/71684

I was thinking of putting this drive into my Macbook so that I wouldn't have to use an external drive whenever I use it for audio.  Is 5400 RPM enough?  Does anyone know why Apple doesn't recommend 7200 RPM for MacBooks?

I have the white MacBook1,1 with the 60GB HD and 2GHz Intel processor.  Apparently it won't read the 2 GB RAM sticks - I thought it could. Does anyone know?

Thanks for your patience,

Doc

myspace.com/docrossi