Re: looping video with LoopyCam; looping music and graphics simultaneously

In a message dated 11/17/08 1:41:35 AM, tjt@nosuch.com writes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3W6WoC0cJs

my fav of the bunch!.....now that was some dancin'!.....this past weekend, i was listening to some of my old music on my i-tunes and i had the i-tunes visualizer going, now i don't know if it was the "cheap" vodka or what but this was the first time the music was really synced to the images (how sweet), much like the last two vids from tim.....like several others on the list, i have been bitten by the video bug and would like to try my hand at some movies to go with my music.....tim's first vid (the dancers) was brilliant in that it had no sound (my mind kept trying to supply music as i watched, krazy!).....i just got a flyer in the mail that if i pay $12.99 a month these kind folk will "protect" all of my money and not let nefarious individuals steal it (almost enuf for a wild nite at mickey d's).....the first month is free and i can keep the video recorder that they are sending me for being duped into trying this "wonderful" service.....cancel anytime but keep the camera!.....well send it on!......hollywood here i come.....so please keep them videos coming, the inspiration is loverly.....michael

"EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG".....firesign theater

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212774565x1200812037/aol?redir=http://toolbar.aol.com/moviefone/download.html?ncid=emlcntusdown00000001)