Question for Looper Pedal users

I am interested in getting a pedal to replace my laptop setup for
some venues (i use that term very loosely) I play occasionally.
I have a RC50, but since using SL with Live, I am spoiled by seemless
loops without the  nanosecond glitches at the start.
Does either the Lexicon Jamman pedal or the Line 6 suffer the same
flaw? Are there any other pedals that I should consider? The Boss
stuff will work, but I can't deal with that hiccup at the start of
loops anymore.