Re: OT? Re: What's experimental?

I have yet another thought to add: it has always seemed to me that my "mission" - whether I am deserving of it or not, and in which I doubt I'm singular - has long been "to expand the ways that people think about music". now, in this expansive crowd, that is well-nigh impossible (and my aim here generally is more to entertain and amuse, ironically), but at a country fair or certain other kind of public events, it's actually quite doable, and rewarding.

is that what we call experimental?

Warren