Re: THANKS to the PERFORMERS at Y2K8

Hello to all.

I want to chime in and thank everyone involved with Y2K8.

2008 has brought its share of challenges and to "loose myself" for a
weekend of looping was inspiring, calming, and therapeutic.  For me,
it was an excellent way to spend a couple of days.  Of course, it all
ended too soon.

Thanks to Rick, Bill, and all the organizers for their tireless work.
Thanks to the performers for providing a rich variety of music.  And
thanks to the audience for creating such a great "vibe" to the whole
event.

Look forward to seeing everyone at future events.

Sincerely,

Kevin