Re: THANKS to the PERFORMERS at Y2K8

I can't possibly add anything more eloquent, so I'll simply pile on. I'm
grateful to everyone who came and played; I saw so much amazing music
and it's still kicking my butt. Big thanks to everyone involved,
especially Rick and the whole Santa Cruz crew for being so welcoming and
supportive.

I think the donations were a really amazing thing, and show what a
community event it was.

looking forward to next year.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com