Re: THANKS to the PERFORMERS at Y2K8

I dont know if u got my previous mail but i will repost it:
 my deepest regards to all of you who made this possible as well,i would
specially like to thank Bob for his financial support,Chris and Nancy for
being so kind and beautiful and putting up with all of us(specially the
ones that snored all night)Bill for letting me use his bike and lending me
his guitar picks,Glen for being such a patience tour guide(i hope he is
reading this)Daryl for giving me a lift to the airport and providing
baggels in the morning,James for being so kind and driving us around as
well but most of all thanx to you Rick, for all your hard work to make
this special event happen and an unforgetable experience.I remember years
ago how some people were putting this event down and critisising it for
different reasons but you have remained strong believing in it, and now
look at it growing internationally!
Cheers and big hugs to all of you

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom