Re: Newbie Looper wants ta share...

Make a website and place your MP3 on it (downloadable).

Simon

Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 11:24 PM
Subject: Newbie Looper wants ta share...

Ok so I have finally stopped reading about looping and actually played some looping.
My first errrr, piece, loop, section whatever that i have rendered and got into mp3 format to share

The aim of my project was to get a system going and, what with the acrobatics that go into setting up a studio (cables, plaugs, reaching under tables to et something that just doesnt fit...system crashes.....system failure, tangled cables....almost blew the house up) for the 'drummer'........it was a slight ordeal, but i got it ahppening

Spine shifting, morphing resetting keeping me in the nbook realm. But....I have something to send...my first shout out to all ya loopers in a musical form.

Very small, very gentle, but the first of many.............

How do I send it through?
Gmail takes forever for me to simply tranfer the mp3 to anyone.
Is there a file saring service that you use?
Whats the best possible way to post an mp3 file other than through my mail account?

Byron, THE NEXBIE