RE: Loop software with varispeed

> So anyway, I'll throw something into the discussion - how about if the
> varispeed was sequencable?

FWIW, Mobius has a thing called "rate sequence" where you
can enter a sequence of rate shifts expressed in semitones
relative to "normal" for example:

   3 -5 8 -6 0

Then bind MIDI events to the functions RateNext or RatePrev to
step through them.  It isn't automated sequencing, but it lets
you step through a sequence with one footswitch so you don't
need a keyboard controller.

>From what I can tell this hasn't been used very much.

Jeff