Re: Loop software with varispeed

well you can already do some of this stuff with the looperlative from one octave up to two octaves below

i have a template set up on my novation controller where the drum pads select intervals from -1 octave to unison through the dorian scale for discreet pitches and i have a knob for varispeed control (could just as easily be a pedal, of course)

i was doing this with the repeater also, but that's now out of my rack - in fact the repeater allows you to pitch shift loops using any midi keyboard!

sim