Re: OT: new macbook rant

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 8:04 PM, jayrope LD <jrploopers@kliklak.net> wrote:
> Oh my. I'm kinda glad now i ordered a black macbook of the old
>generation,
> refurbished, firewire 400, 2x usb2, 2 GB RAM, Superdrive 8x, bluetooth,
> airport extreme etc etc - for only 1030 euro, four days ago. received it

That was a nice price! Congratulations! :-) I too like to buy "last
years model" so I can assure that it will be working well as I intend
to use it and also to be sure there are good drivers out for hardware.
When it comes to music related use of computers I give total priority
to stability in praxis rather than features (that I may not need) by
specification.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen