Re: OT: Mac G3 Notebook device question

Thanks guys, I had bought the Belkin/My Essentials this past weekend to try on my wife's desktop (Windows) and she elected to return to hardwire so the yardsale G3 I have didn't have wifi and I thought I'd try it there.  Probably it's too mixmatched the install CD only support Tiger which was probably my answer but thought I'd explore minds here.  When I can I'll get something newer in the Mac world, presently I have a newr Windows laptop but would like a Macbook at some point.  Thanks for the input guys....