Re: OT: Zoom H4 bass response

"turnitdown"? TURNITUPP!!
fwiw-i play really loud-massive volume is my focus.
i recorded @ MERMEN studio in SantaCruz the day before Y2K8-
for 5 hrs. i was @ 62 hz. 120db. No EarPlugs!! lofi loop junky in effect!
i've never liked earplugs-headphones or anything to mess w/ the
physicalness of sound.
i have found the sternum/chest cavity to be a great sensor for sound :-)
anyway-worx for mi.