Re: Articles on Live Looping as Compositional Tool

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 2:55 PM, Kayla Kavanagh
<irishkayla@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I'm currently putting together a PhD proposal which focuses on the use of
> live looping as a compositional tool and musical instrument in its own
> right. I would appreciate any links you might have on scholarly articles
> which refer to this area or anything else that may be relevant. I've
>checked
> out the links on the LD site and have them bookmarked, so if you know of
>any
> others (or have written anything yourself) please could you pass the
>links
> my way?
>
> Many thanks for your help!
>
> Kayla

Hi Kayla,

Here's a PM I'm using for classes on these topics:
http://www.boysen.se/liveloopingandinstantcomposing.pdf

It's quite minimal, since it's just a paper meant to be talked around
in a workshop situation. But maybe the general theoretic grip can be
of interest?

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen