Re: semi-OT: Operating Systems

if you want to use windows for music, use xp. AFAIK there is no
improvement offered by vista over xp that will help you play or create
music. In fact, vista is the laughing stock of the tech world, whether
some people like it or not. XP is still proven to be a very good os
for every day uses and has such extensive support by hardware vendors
that it's one of the top two choices for music (os x being the other,
i'm not getting into the argument of which is better for music right
now).

in the future, perhaps windows 7. For now, use windows XP, don't waste
time with vista.

Hope that helps,

Nick

>>> www.scribbledmusings.com