Re: New Mackie Pro FX8 usb

yes,this is precisely what i want it for,solo gigs, id like to connect
different instruments and mute and unmute them,have onboard EQ,have at
least one fx return and have a decent reverb,no soundcard i think ofers
this and amazingly even the high end ones(like the RME fw400 lack a simple
physical master volume knob!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom