Re: Fwd: New Mackie Pro FX8 usb

No,not today,it was Andy butler asking Bill to do that;-)
But yes ive been asked before to do this but some ask me to adjust my
email client to go to the list and not privately and some ask me to adjust
it so it doesnt go to the list because ive written them privately,so ive
been changing preferences back and forth;-)
I think what i will have to do is if i write somebody privately i will
have to do it from another account and have this account definetly set to
always go to the list(this is what this account is for)so anyway fellows
please always check your headers if u want your email to go to me
privately or write me at
louie.angulo@yahoo.com
same thing happens to me with some peoples email on this list but now i
always check the header because ive had the same situation in the past.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom