Re: check out the KBow!

On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 8:57 PM, info at zoekeating <info@zoekeating.com>
wrote:

> Watch the 2nd video on this page, of Janos Negyesy using the KBow to
>loop.
> http://www.keithmcmillen.com/

It seems to trig accurately. But the video demonstrations of Filter
Sweeps was a bit odd. Did anyone understand that one? I really
couldn't make out in what way he did play the filter sweeps? Musically
it sounds more as if he is not controlling the filter sweeps at all,
from what I could tell by watching his moves on the instrument.

doc rossi to Loopers-Delight
> Now if we could just get something like that worked out for a flatpick...

That would mean mounting the sensors of the bow on your right hand to
measure your pick movements. I think I've seen some product like
that... a kind of "electronic sensor wrist bracelet".

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)