Re: OT: QUESTIONS ANOUT LOW-FI DIGITAL VIDEO CAMS

DC,

Not owning a camera I never really gave a thought to iMovie which is
right on my Mac already.

It's one of those things I had that I never use.

As a matter of fact I shared a copy of it via Box.net with another LD
member recently who had deleted it from his computer.

I may ask for pointers in the future, thanks!

Best regards,

tEd ® KiLLiAn

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

http://www.myspace.com/tedkillian

http://www.reverbnation.com/tedkillian

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes