Re: OT: QUESTIONS ANOUT LOW-FI DIGITAL VIDEO CAMS

Don't know anything about the lo-fi aspect of your question, tEd, but
you couldn't do better than iMovie as free and powerful video editor
on the Mac. If you've got iMovie 8, you might want to download iMovie
HD, available for free from Apple for anyone with ver. 8 who misses
the earlier version. Both are very capable, but the HD version has a
more traditional interface with obvious tracks on a time line, you can
get lots of plugins for it, and it offers a ton of built-in FX. Ver 8
is thought to be dumbed down, but it's actually smartened up in many
respects. No matter, you can use both. Pogue's Missing Manual is a
great resource for it, and I'll be happy to field any questions you'll
have.
dc