Re: OT: QUESTIONS ANOUT LOW-FI DIGITAL VIDEO CAMS

I use Final Cut Pro too... but... its my job, can anyone ELSE afford it??? Whats wrong with iMovie mate???

BTW, if anyone wants to try some arty farty real-time psychedelic mindfucking software, that can react to midi and audio... check our Image/ine or ImX as the latest version is called... fun, but heavy...

I like Vegas. The wife keeps pushing FCP. (Obviously, we've got a PC vs. Mac dichotomy thang goin' on in our household...)

--
www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094