Thanks, Kris - Y2K8 Mp3 posted

Hey Folks,

Kris just posted an Mp3 of the last piece from my performance.  It was my first looping performance and I was only a month into looping at the time (I'm SOOO much more experienced now, LOL) so please be gentle.

This was an audience recording so you get the clicks and pops of the photographer and possibly my DL4 footswitches to add to the ambience.  Rick was having some diffical techniculties with his off-the-board recording, so this is what I gots.

Big thanks to Kris for uploading it - the parent page is http://www.y2kloopfest.com/images.html

Hey, if a newbie looper like myself can get this together (sending Kris my Mp3) more of you folks who were playing such cool stuff at Y2K8 can do so too </soapbox>

Thanks, all.

JK