Re: OT: new kalimba album release

I too have become interested in kalimba ... I have a transducer on mine ...hooked up to a waldorf  and an rc 20.
On Nov 7, 2008, at 8:18 AM, RP Collier wrote:

Greetings!

I've been intending for quite a while to make some albums that are exclusively thumb piano, and now 'tis finally starting to happen!
New all thumb piano album just released on the Lonely Whistle labe4 pole  andl:

RP Collier  -  LAMELLAPHONE
explorations in non-traditional music for kalimba, mbira, sansa, thumb piano

Envisioned as a zeppelin journey to bring shoes to Sasquatch,
the album is a set of minimalist songs using found object thumb pianos from the Flickr set:
The tracks are improvisational, many with some looping.

Best deal is from the Lonely Whistle website, $7 domestic postage paid:

It is also available at CD Baby where there are audio clips of most of the tracks:
and iTunes, Amazon etc.

Also fyi, Don Campau of the Lonely Whistle label has broadcast and internet radio shows that spotlight indie, small label, home recording, and he happily accepts submissions for airplay.
Contact info:

regards

BobC