Re: Syncing in Live + headphone output in live

The people that are DJ-ing with live, instead of two turntables and a
mixer, are very cautious to get the warp markers correctly placed
before they start. There has even emerged a business of selling dance
tracks already "pre warped".

"Correct warp marking" means that the rhythmic bar cusps in the
sounding audio line up with Live's internal timing grid.

As soon as you import an audio file into Live it examines the file for
transients and sets a temporary tempo map. But it may not always come
out right. Better check it by ear and correct manually if necessary.

Your issue may also have to do with not cutting out the clips exactly
on the cusps. Or maybe you are re-recording into a new track and
catching a bit of latency? There is also a command for rendering a new
track and maybe that's better? Anyway, you should be able to get a
straight answer over at the Ableton Live forum.

Per

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen