semi-OT: i recommend Victor Wooten's book

I'm nearing the end of reading Victor Wooten's The Music Lesson. I'm sure most of you know and admire this amazing bassist. The book is a mystical story about Wooten's spiritual ideas about music and performance (and life). There's a lot of stuff in there that is pretty far out, maybe unbelievable, but the attitudes and perspective on music has already changed me for the better, I would say (or, perhaps more accurately, I was changing already and this has helped to focus some of that change). I know a musician who has put this book down in disgust, but I think it's really worth checking out.

Warren