Re: New Echoplex

Hey all!

Just wanted to let you know that the wonder of Loopers Delight has prevailed and I now have a functioning Echoplex! Turns our the CODEC had died, but there's a shiny new one in it's place now.

Many thanks to you all for the help and advice, and a special thank you to Andy SE for being a genius and fixing it for me.

I'm off to ruin music for everybody..... ;)

Daniel