Silliness and the O-man

Not to discuss the O-man situation after midnight was the rule, but B
Walker's representation of the facts is a bit skewed.  Debate requires a
two-way discourse, but William did not really do anything but throw poo
via
an initial email, not responding to anything I actually said in return,
before telling me not to contact him again.  Standard hit-and-run routine.
I didn't think Demos would start the hands-on-ears-la-la-la routine this
early.