Elijah B Torn on Vimeo

Has anyone checked out Elijah B Torn on Vimeo?  http://www.vimeo.com/1580384 it rocks!
I really want to get the cd but its on I Tunes only. I just don't like having to download a special program and go through all the bs with them. i might do it anyway. Then I'll uninstall it again. I never completly got rid of it and quicktime the last time. It really digs in.

Or is it just me. I know some of ya'll use I this and I that so tell me why I tunes is not, well ,wrong somehow. It just seems to be a pushy outfit. Proprietary, and it wants to take over your life somehow.

ok I am downloading I tunz 8.0, 68 megs, whats up with that? i like CD baby or Amazon. someone call me a wambulance!

And this, just to buy a cd,

Ok a 10 min install including quick time which I hate and just got rid of. Then set up my account, buy the cd, slow download and it didn't even offer me a choice where I wanted to put it, or tell the progress on the download.

Listening now, real warped out stuff, reminds me of Splattercell, Which is not suprising. I like it!

thanks for holding my hand through this my friends, now to see what damage its done to my setup and try to undo it.