Re: Obama

Dear list, I guess it might have been me who started this OT political mud wrestling/ Insult-athon, if so my apologies, I was just very elated to see Obama win the election. When SP responded and I read it first thing this morning, not the best of times to have one’s party goggles fogged, I got pissed off. I responded to him off list, like a good LD member should, and proceeded to verbally joust and trade insults with him instead of doing what I should have been doing, enjoying the morning newspaper and my lovely wife. Silly me, I would like to encourage people to take this off list, and I’m sorry for stirring up the dust. As for you SP, you are in my junk mail folder, because I don’t really want to converse with you any longer on this topic. Now can we get back to topics we haven’t covered in a while, like the hardware versus software issue J

Thanks

Bill