Re: Obama

On Nov 5, 2008, at 10:50 AM, SP Goodman wrote:
  Like I said many times since moving to the UK, every American should have the chance to be deprived of his liberties and freedoms, by the simple act of living outside the US.
SP Goodman

Er...exactly what "liberties and freedoms" are you being "deprived of" in the UK?  Are you sure you are not living in Myanmar instead?  (Or....?)   Just curious.

Also, if you left America 7 years ago, wouldn't that have been not long after Bush, "The Evil Clown Who Would Be King", was "elected"?
Gee...I would have thought that ya would have preferred to have remained in the "Promised Land" of the newly minted neoconartist and "free" market dictatorship,
and also after over 12 years of (haha) Rethuglican "leadership" (and control), rather than emigrate to some "sinister" country where you were  being "deprived of"
your "liberties and freedoms" that you previously enjoyed over here?

BTW, that "crackling" sound that is being heard loudly over here are all of those Rethuglican brains short-circuiting in disbelief that they lost ,and lost BIG TIME.
But, I guess they will also just once again blame it "all" on the Democrats....as usual.   (yawn!)    Zzzzzzzz...

Rev Fever