Re: Please stop this: OT Obama / unsubscribe

jayrope / berlin

Dear Jayrope / berlin

1. get a gmail account,
2. redirect your mail to that account
3. sort your mail using actions and labels
4. add one that catches the letters OT
5. have it sent to your trash
and
voilá
no Off topic in your mailbox!!!

Now the rest of us can relax, spreading happy jubilant, good wishes of excitement, and tentative optimism to our looping brothers cousins and friends in the US, who have had to live in this oppressive, illegal,  dangerous, dictatorship for too long, and for whom we extend a loving hand of hope and respect to a country that we all thought had completely lost its sense of justice and sense. Apparently we were wrong, thank your God for that!

One of the great things about the internet is that it brings one into contact with people of other cultures, races, and political beliefs... Loopers delight has been my ONE AND ONLY community that I have been a member for about 10 years now. People come and go, but I still would like to echo (read loop) back our founder, Kims words from before (where IS he by the way, anyone seen him recently - I guess he is still paying for this list?) when he used to say,
"You are all grown ups, moderate yourself!!!

Mark

//uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe
www.looop.no