Re: Obama

On Nov 5, 2008, at 1:20 AM, SP Goodman wrote:

Praise tha lawd!  Obama's "Evangelical" Act must've worked!

Spoken like a true Reich wing neoconartist sore loser.

Hey, to you and to all of the other neoconartists and Rethugs out there, THIS time it is YOUR turn to "just get over it",
like all of the smug Rethug spit balls everywhere over here (and their "talk" shows scum) were DEMANDING everyone ELSE do,
back when BushCo first got  (haha) "elected".

Also, as I seem to recall, the (haha) "landslide victory" and "mandate" that Newt and the Rethugs CLAIMED
over 12 years ago was something(?) like 52-48% , or VERY close to that.  Oh yeah!   A real "mandate"!  Hurray!
The PEOPLE "have spoken"! etc etc blah blah blah...ad nauseam.  Yeah. Uh-huh. Riiiight.

Check out the WIDE margin between Obama / Biden and McBane / The Mooseburger Mom.  BIG difference.
Seems to me like The People really HAVE spoken THIS time. Take your own advice and "just get over it"...

At least now we also won't be seeing much anymore of the pale and bloodless face of that hideous  Reptile that McLame is married to,
along with also not see much anymore of that Caribou Barbie cartoon character as time goes by.
I predict that "She who loves to murder innocent animals from a helicopter for 'sport'"
will begin to just fade...off...into...the...dust bin...of...history.   Good riddance.

And, don't believe for a second that she is going to "donate" that 1/4 million $$ wardrobe to "charity".
Greedy people like her, the former "MIss Wasilla", prefer to HOLD ONTO such tawdry "treasures".

Or, maybe the RNC will DEMAND that she GIVE it ALL BACK!?  Ha!  That'd be a laugh!
The poor ol' RNC is gonna have to start recuperating at least some of their BIG FINANCIAL LOSES somehow
from their gamble that LOST, and lost BIG TIME.  Har!