Re: looping!

At 1:15 PM -0500 11/5/08, todd reynolds wrote:
>congrats David!
>
>from one fiddle player to another, Tim sounds great!
>
>will you be offering it up on itunes?

Yes.  CDBaby is processing it now, and it'll be on iTunes and
elsewhere in a couple of days.

Tim Carbone is a treasure.  A kick-ass fiddle player, and for my
music at least, a sensitive and creative producer.

But I have to add that the MVP of this record is Andy Goessling.  On
this record he contributed autoharp, banjo, acoustic guitar, ukulele,
clarinet, bass clarinet, 12-string guitar, National steel guitar,
baritone saxophone, and background vocals.

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730