Re: (OT) Obama

so well put Michael I'm sure I seem naive to some, I fear it's just the state of our jaded world but things like last night and the last many months do give me hope for now and for my off spring.  I grew up in Viet Nam and the Cold War and racial tension.  If my son and daughter can not have to expierence their teens and 20's in those 3 or any 1 then I shall be thankful...