Re: Why Hardware?

Hi,

I just remembered a point that should have been part of my answer of
yesterday: On Mac the trimming of audio related performance tends to
be taken care of by the applications. For example, in MainStage's
preferences window you can chose how the application shall order
priorities, regarding graphics, when times get tough:

1) Automatic
2) Better Visual Quality
3) Balance
4) Better Audio Performance

If you don't use the screen much, like me, you may set alternative 4.
But if you wish to use the graphics form important monitoring you may
use alternative 2 or three.

Per

--
Greetings from Sweden