RE: OT: VOTE GODDAMIT!!

I don't think that's what happened.  I think when the Ohio subpoena of Mike
Connell gets active and his testimony is taken, we'll get a better idea of
what happened in 2000, the 2002 Alabama governor's and Georgia senate
races,
and the 2004 collection.  Google the names Connell Spoonamore and see what
comes up.  Mainstream media has yet to touch it, AFAIK.

dave

but what did everyone expect?
if someone came to you with a resume that indicated that on EVERY job they
had before, they gave money away to their friends, made a total mess of
things and left before the building collapsed and someone else had to clean
up afterwards?

would you hire that person?  probably not

but hey, that what we did.  his resume is littered with disasters, and we
still thought it would be ok cuz he seemed like a guy you could have a beer
with.  sheesh.