Y2K8

I failed to mention what a brilliant job Mark Hamburg did this year photographing and documenting the event, and then in the 11th hour, mustering the energy to play a lovely set to close the show Sunday Night.  I finally got a chance to look at the ones you took of Rick and Myself and of my solo set and they are fantastic.  I look incredibly young and sexy and vibrant and awake…well maybe the last thing I said is true, but in any event thanks and sorry for unintentionally leaving you off my group shout out of thanks. Brain fart.

 Bill