Re: OT: VOTE GODDAMIT!!

yesterday at an early voting location in Los Angeles county.  Wow.
thousands and thousands and thousands of people.  Never seen the likes...
We got there an hour before voting opened and waited for almost 5 hours to
vote.

the most bizarre thing was, that despite having to wait several hours to
cast their vote, i didn't witness one single person have any sort of
'meltdown'.  everyone was overwhelmed by what was happening, but they all
took their wait in stride.

>From southern california, where people have a meltdown behind you if you
>wait 30 seconds for light to turn green before making a right turn, or
>will freak out if someone doesn't get their caf/half
>caf/frappamochalattechino with extra caramel JUST RIGHT.....  yesterday
>was brilliant!

so...
yeah...
go vote.