From: Nemoguitt@aol.com <Nemoguitt@aol.com>
Subject: Re: My FCB was stolen, by a complete moron!
To: labaloops@yahoo.com, Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:24 AM

In a message dated 11/3/08 9:54:41 AM, labaloops@yahoo.com writes:

i cannot beleive there are still such morons left in this world!

boy, i wish my world view were that nice.....:(.....the morons (great band name) are one of the many reasons i never go out.....at one gig in the way back i had a fellow come up to the stage area and begin kicking my guitar case until a dear departed friend, railroad john, not too kindly showed him to the door and this was a straight ahead jazzbo gig, not a bitrman in sight!.....michael

"when a gorilla looks into a mirror he doesn't expect to see a butterfly"..... kenneth patchen

new groovy tunes at:
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
www.ct-collective.com

Plan your next getaway with AOL Travel. Check out Today's Hot 5 Travel Deals! (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212416248x1200771803/aol?redir=http://travel.aol.com/discount-travel?ncid=emlcntustrav00000001)