My FCB was stolen, by a complete moron!

This is great. This last saturday I'm finishing up after a gig. I
have my stuff all packed up. I notice the guy that was staring at my
stuff during the last set kinda hanging out by my pile of gear. This
includes my guitar and laptop. Now this idiot reaches down, grabs my
FCB which I keep in a Fender Cyber pedalboard bag, and takes off
through the back door.
At first I wasn't sure what he grabbed, thinking it was my Macbook, I
take off. Then I notice it was the FCB bag. Not willing to risk
further theft I let him go.
I'm sure he thought the FCB was a really cool effects unit. Thank god
criminals are dumbasses.
My revenge will be when he tries to figure it out. Even if knew what
it was, I'm pretty sure he still couldn't get it to work.

Best $125 ever spent. Off to Daddy's to get a new one. I needed new
one anyway, one of the pedals was getting weird.